Meet Lance Volmer
Re-sale(homes, condos, townhomes), Listing agent, Buyer and Sellers Agent-Working for You!!! Homebuyers-I have taught classes at the local colleges since 2000 helping people understand the processes of buying real estate-“Taking the Intimidation out of Buying, One Customer at a Time.” For all your real estate needs, serving Northern Colorado.
Professional Designations & Qualifications
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): Highest credential awarded to residential sales agents. Out of more than 1 million REALTORS®, less than 3% are Certified Residential Specialists.
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI): Mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame: Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for outstanding production levels and commitment to customer service.
- Class Instructor: Taught classes at the local colleges since 2000 helping people understand the processes of buying real estate-“Taking the Intimidation out of Buying, One Customer at a Time.”
- RamFam Preferred Business Partner: Longtime member of the Colorado State University (CSU) RamFam Preferred Business network. Members have been identified by parents and family members of CSU students as quality companies with which to do business in northern Colorado.
- CSU Off-Campus Life Partner: Lance Volmer & Dana Goode are partners of CSU Off-Campus Life. Off-Campus Life helps students moving or living off campus to have a successful transition and integration into the Fort Collins community.
What Clients Are Saying...
Lance Volmer is across the board an excellent buyer's agent. He is professional, courteous, thorough, and has the knowledge and skills to navigate the currently challenging market conditions to make his clients competitive. He made the generally stressful process of buying a home a breeze! I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing or selling in the northern Colorado area!"
- Megan Griffith, Loveland (Buyer)